Host a Successful Golf Outing at National
Just Minutes from National Harbor
National Golf Club, featuring championship golf on the East Coast's only Ted Robinson Signature course, is a Washington area favorite destination for hosting tournaments and golf outings. Whether you are planning a charity event for 144 players or a corporate retreat for 20, National's friendly PGA Professional staff will accommodate all of your outing needs to help make your event both enjoyable and successful.
Outing participants have access to outstanding private Club amenities including:
- Bag Drop
- Tour-Quality Practice Facilities
- Premium Club Rentals
- Locker Room Facilities
- Beautiful Clubhouse with 3 Event Venues
- Complete Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Menus
- Restaurant with a Full Bar
- Beverage Cart Options
Comprehensive outing services include:
- Registration Set-Up
- Sponsor Signage
- Assistance with Pairings & Scoring
- Announcements, Rule Sheets & Cart Signs
- Attractive Hole-in-One Contests including $10,000 Cash Prizes
- Practice Balls & Custom PGA Clinics
- Awards Ceremony following Play
- Attractive Outing Merchandise Packages
Affordable Outing & Event Packages
National Golf Club offers affordable, all-inclusive packages or can create a personalized custom package to meet your group's exact needs.
National will Contribute to Your Charity
National Golf Club is proud to contribute to charitable golf outings held at the Club. Ask about attractive charitable outing programs which can help your organization raise more funds.
Conveniently located just minutes from National Harbor, only 20 minutes from both Alexandria and Washington DC.
For complete information and to schedule your visit, including a complimentary round for your outing planners contact:
Brian Walker, PGA Head Golf Professional
301.292.1100 x101 GolfPro300@NationalGolfClubUSA.com
Request Tournament Information>